This was my first time using AVA beads... I bought a 7gr bag of these beads and had no idea it will only bring 10 units! With so fewer beads, I was able to design the "Vega" earrings. I wish I had more!
These beads have great potential and are very easy to work with. They have a good shape and size to combine with other beads and multiple holes along the V sides (2 holes on each side). Although, they are a little expensive!
- lila gold luster AVA beads;
- 6x4mm blue zircon ab rondelles;
- red copper mat minos by Pucca;
- 4mm topaz ab sew-on strass;
- 11/0 metallic forest green iris Miyuki seed beads;
- leverback earrings;
- beading needle size 10;
- beading thread.